Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

CAMERA CRAZE

I, I, I.... I got the Internet going nuts. Yeah right. I do have a problem with collecting cameras right now, but only for the low. I've been on the hunt, cruising swap meets, haggling deals, and sniping auctions. Point and shoots for all occasions. Hanni put me up on game of whats said to be more "epic" than the T4. We shall see. Just in case I got 2 for a good price. I love the Olympus XA series. Little batteries, hand wound, removable flash, can't beat it. All I need is the XA4 to complete the set, but the prices are to craze for me. Came up on a couple macro camera for getting all up in your grill and being in focus. More for taking photos of the baby and getting all up in his grill. Can't wait to see how my test shots came out. Ando gave me a Polariod land camera I can't wait to get some instant film for. Last but not least, a Canon sure shot ACE with a top view finder for only 2 bucks. The Goodwill in SLO was quite the come up. Can't wait for my next round of processing.


This is not the full group shot, a few are in various backpacks and diaper bags so I'm always ready for war.