Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

BURNT ROLL

These are photos from the SLO skate park back in the day. I had one of the gold fish eyes that screwed on top of my other lense and I was messing around trying to take some skate photos. I think this roll of film was in the glove box of my car for the summer and after the film was processed it was stored shotty. All in all I think the defects are the best part of the photos.


Tyler when we called him small fries. Way before the Killa.


Not sure if those shots are Mark-tallica or Shuan "kick-flip king".
Prob Shuan I don't think Mark had a back smith
I can't remember this kids name for the life of me


Jacob was a beast. Those are fakie ollies out of the launch ramp.
Jacob again. This is prob the best photo out of the whole roll.

All rights resurved Kamal Smith © 2009